bye

Sorry i have miscarrige ... my journey its only till 5 weeks . So i think i put this the end . Maybe soon i have to try again . I love u my child

bye
34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

**big hugs** I had one on 31 july last year. I was on bedrest/HL for two mths. During the bedrest/HL I have follow up with my gynae every week/2weeks. Total of 5ultrasound scans and it ended at 11weeks. But my gynae said "keep taking folic acid everyday after this".... Alhamdulillah, I am now 15weeks pregnant. InshAllah you will have your rainbow baby :)

Read more

It happened to me before, i lost the precious little one at week 8. And baby does come back again! Im just trying to say that, stay hopeful dear! Focus on recuperating for now. Dont need to suppress any emotion too. Take the time to grieve as u need but always get support from ur loved ones to get through this difficult period. Sending u much love!

Read more
4y ago

Awww sucha sweet wish !! I apreciate it . I wont be tht emotional . Losing a person is a test from god but when to child we have to be strongerb🤲🏻❤❤💕

I'm so sorry to hear that.. take good care of yourself and have faith that your baby will come back to you again! I had the same experience. I miscarried in Sept last year and I was devastated. But I nursed myself back to health and now I am pregnant! I believe it is the soul of my baby who I miscarried. Stay strong, mom!

Read more
4y ago

O still jave faith .. i need to really detox my inner body before getting .. i need healthy womb and baby ❤💕 thanks my dear

VIP Member

Hello mama. Your journey to parenthood has already begun. With this, pray for your marriage that nothing comes as close to this test and that you will be dragged to Jannah via the umbilical cord by the little one who will meet you there. You are so strong and don't give up trying. Be safe 💕

4y ago

Keeping u in my prayers

VIP Member

I feel you. I had gone thru that phase too in May. Doc told me that I had a miscarriage and I cried in front of my gynae. It was devastated during that period crying and thinking of the baby. I had overcome it aft I started working and now I'm preggy again. God loves our child more.

4y ago

Hehe thanks. Be strong! I had ectopic pregnancy last 9 yrs and lost my fetus. And in May last year, l lost another one. I nvr give up and so do you. Remember our child is waiting for us in Paradise. Our child is safe over there. Be strong! My prayers goes to all mummies who are going the same phase as you Lysa! 🤲

Hugs Mummy! I had my 1st miscarriage in August last yr at 12 wks. My twins' hearts stopped at 11 wks. But I know that He knows best. So I didn't stop trying. Now I'm at my 7 weeks. I still praying that it will all go smoothly. My prayer for u too. ❤

VIP Member

I had ectopic pregnancy 4 years ago and i had to lost my baby and my right fallopian tube doc told me its hard to conceive again but i got pregnant 3 years later . Pray hard its all in god hands 😊. You will have you angel again ❤

4y ago

May god bless me again . I will try my best and my husband again . We will not give up till we have 2nd or 3rd

Super Mum

😢❤️ Hugs for you dear. Just prayed for you.. hoping that you will heal well both physically and emotionally, and that you may have your rainbow baby soon. Please rest well...

4y ago

Thanks for the wishes. In a feww months . god is great . In the name of god i believe i still have chance to be a mom again ..

VIP Member

Stay strong , do takecare of yourself 💕 Angel will come back to you, very soon.

4y ago

Thanks babe 💕❤💕

Hugs! I lost mine at 7 weeks. Got preggy 3months after. Don’t lose hope ya! Take care!! ❤️

4y ago

Wowww nice shot for u too .. ur angel is helping u to make u happy ❤💕❤😝❤