That One Event

If there’s one event every year that excites me, I’m gonna say, it’s Christmas. I mean, why not? It’s the day we share, give and love the most. It’s the season when we spend 100% of our time and focus to our family. And then there’s food, lots of decorations, Christmas games… it’s the most joyous season of the year! But just like this event that I look forward to, I also keep my self aware and anticipate of my kids vaccination schedule, like the flu vaccines that we should be getting annually. Influenza (trangkaso) is a highly infectious disease that can cause mild to severe illness, and sometimes can cause death. The best way to prevent this disease is to have an annual shot of flu vaccine. Let’s make sure that your family is protected too, plan and schedule your flu shots now. Join our Team Bakunanay Facebook Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay Let’s share and learn valuable and information about vaccinations so we can provide the best lifetime protection to our kids and family. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

That One Event
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

thanks for sharing this mommy, I know we all been waiting for that one special day/s in our lives hang in there mom!

Super Mum

Christmas is ❤❤❤