Sometimes, I feel very hopeless. My husband & me r getting more & more distant. Ever since we have our son, his focus is forever about son & himself only. I'm feeling more like an outsider. Whenever son cries, he will first to blame me. After son is born, we only have 1 time sex. And that's becos he doesn't want to anymore. Whenever he has the time, it will be playing games on laptop. I've stopped talking to my mil as we have too many conflicts handling my son since born. And definitely affect my marriage life. I've getting very hopeless in this marriage & family. If husband has no heart & effort to salvage the relationship, it can't only be me one-sided right? I've seriously think of divorce several times but hang on due to dear son. But it's getting v difficult to hang on. Have u ever regretted marrying? I'm really envious of others whose husband who focus on them before children.

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You need to talk to him be straight forward but be kind and tender. Be honest but be sensitive this is new for him too. You may have created a wedge that you didn't mean to in purpose but cutting off his mom, I don't know what she did to you, but if he and his mom are close this will most definitely affect your relationship. His relationship with you may be extremely important to him but his mother is still his mother..if they have a good relationship he will see you as the bad guy before her unless he is mad at her too. You have to talk through these things and try your best to make things work. Most in laws don't get a long as well as they'd like but at the end of the day it was the family you chose so you gotta try your best to make it work and if it still doesn't work then yes, move on!!

Read more