Sometimes I feel that I don't have a social life anymore. I live away from home because my husband is from Iloilo and all my friends are in Manila, so it's hard for me to meet up with them because we only go home for a vacation once every quarter. And when we go home, I prefer staying at home with my baby and parents. Do you sometimes feel this way too? The feeling that you want to go out but it's just so hard to leave your baby.

15 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yes, I do. All my friends are either not yet married or childless. Sometimes it's difficult to set a date with them because I have to think about my kid first. I always bring him with me. I sometimes feel guilty when I choose my family over my friends even though my friends really want to see me. But when I do meet up with them, I bring my husband and my kid. If you want to go out but can't leave your baby, maybe you could ask your husband or mother to come with you to the mall and go around so that they could look after your baby while you have coffee with friends for an hour or so.

Magbasa pa