Unstable Relationship

Can someone atleast enlighten me on my situation? Should i just give up or fight because of my daugther? Me and my boyfriend are always fighting, he kept on accusing me that i have some other boys, one time he accused me having relationship with my bestfriend which is a boy (bff since college days), so what i did is i stayed away from that bff to save our relationship, then we became okay, after few months he accused me having a secret guy with my social media account which he can access freely. He kept on telling me that i am deleting convos from boys. Our baby is now 2yrs old. Since i gave birth he change the ways he is. He kept on accusing me and thinking i am cheating. Im feeling this relationship is so unhealthy for me, yet i dont want my baby to grow up without a father. Advice please.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

If the only thing that is stopping you from leaving the relationship is your child.. LEAVE and take your child with you. There are so many ways he can still be a father to your daughter. You can always try co-parenting. ^

Magbasa pa