Any first time mummies at 1st tri who smokes? How did u quit? It seem so hard for me 🤦‍♀️

Smoking during 1st tri

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've been smoking for 14 years before I knew I was pregnant. It really wasn't easy but during my 1st trimester I was too sick to even think about smoking. thereafter I start to dislike the smell of cigarette because it feels like it is harmful to my baby. I want my baby to be healthy and this is my determination put to that. so first you need to have a strong mind to always remind yourself that cigarette, smoking are very harmful to your unborn child. Health is very important. then start to keep your mouth kind of busy, I started eating some candies or whatever I can eat. then I also think through at what kind of moment I would want to smoke, usually is when I got nothing to do, or need a breather to clear my mind and etc. so I will find a game to keep mind somewhere with constant reminder that I want to give my best to my baby. and oh, I didnt just smoke heavily, I drank heavily too. hahaha but the day I knew I was pregnant, I stopped right away, completely without going back and never will.

Read more