Sleeping issues

My baby is reaching 5 months. He started to have sleep regression around 3.5 months when he was learning how to flip. Now he can flip well but still wakes up a few times at night. I co-sleep with him and nurse him to sleep as I have work the next day and this is the easiest agreement. Will this arrangement be undesirable as he may associate sleep with nursing and still can't fall asleep on his own? He may also be accustomed to co-sleep and refuse to sleep on his own in the future. When will he be able to sleep throughout the night? Should I train him to fall asleep on his own?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

LOVE SPELLS is the attempt to bind the passions of another, or to capture them as a sex object through magical means rather than through direct activity. Love spells can be implemented in a variety of ways, such as written spells, dolls, charms, amulets, potions, or different rituals. My name is Dr Mahalngu. I am a professional love spells caster. I have spent 15 years studying and doing practical magic. I use my knowledge and experience to help people from all over the world in matters of love, divorce, lost love, cheating partners and breakups. I will remove all spiritual obstacles in your relationship and give you permanent results with the help of my powerful love spells. Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more