Feeling uncomfortable with people posting my baby photos

Sis in law ( not really in good terms) always taking my son photos and post on Instagram to show everyone. Always taking picture when I'm not there, the next thing I saw was her ig story. Feel uncomfortable about it told my hus but he just brush it away like a paranoid person. What should I do?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey dear, I think it's time for an honest conversation. You can talk to her very politely and explain it to her that you are not comfortable sharing your baby's picture on social media. You want to maintain your kids privacy.

3y ago

the problem is every single time I have issues like that I will pass the message to hus because I don't want to seems rude saying so. but husband think it's totally fine therefore I'm so lost. 😔

VIP Member

you might need to speak with her to let her know your feelings and see how it goes

3y ago

I wish I could. she didn't like me from the start, now she seems so fake to me as in we can always sense if the person is really nice or putting an act. its like she have no choice as i already marry into the family.