So pissed off!

My sis in law and bro in law came over at night and din go off till 11+pm. My girl always have the tendency to not sleep when there are guests around. Her normal sleeping timing is 10pm.And furthermore, I have to look after her myself becuz my husband is busy entertaining them. Very pissed off and upset. Just need to rant out.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Close to daughter’s bedtime , stand up and firmly declare - thank you so much for visiting , you loved having them over, send them off with tin of cookies , cake , fruit ( whatever you have ) but it’s (daughter)’s bed time and need to get her ready for bed. Make her wish and kiss/hug her aunt/uncle good night . Tell husband to finish seeing guests off and not forget to take trash out/finish the bed time story (if daughter still young enough )/ remind him to turn off all lights etc you get the point and not keep guests further from getting a good night’s rest themselves . Unless hubby and in-laws are incredibly obtuse they’ll get the hint .

Read more
3y ago

have tried to ask her say goodnight and brought her to the room but they continued to stay on for another half an hour...