Shave

Do you shave your baby’s hair on its 1st month?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, i shaved my baby hair, the benefit of shaving the newborn's hair: Shaving his/her head removes the harm from him, removes the weak hair so that stronger and firmer hair replaces it and it is beneficial for the head. In addition, it comforts the newborn and opens the head's skin openings... And along with this is a strengthening of his eye sight, his sense of smell and hearing. That is from science side. Thanks 😊

Read more
Super Mum

Don't shave at any point in time as the hair is to protect their skin. Shaving does not make haire grow more evenly or baby won't have more hair cos you shave. It looks as if there is more hair cos all hair grows at the same time. Bear in mind all human is born with the fixed amount of hair folicles. Just cut/trim like what we adults do as time goes by

Read more

Do not cut your baby's hair before its first birthday. Up until the age of six months, the "first hairs" grow and then fall out, following a drop in hormones that's completely normal after birth.

VIP Member

Yes cos my lo’s hair is little on the middle so shave it in order to let new hair grow out evenly.

VIP Member

Yep at one month Cus it was quite Long n messy n he looked so much cuter aft that :)

VIP Member

Shaved at 4 months .. 1st month the skull still so soft, don’t dare to shave my LO

VIP Member

Yes I did, my daughter's hair grew nicely after that(:

TapFluencer

Yes. Shave because I use their hair to do hair brush

VIP Member

Shaved at 4 months.. cos LO has cradle cap at times

Nope... Her hair now, she is turning 2

Post reply image