What is your Baby’s name meaning?

Share your Baby’s name meaning ☺️

What is your Baby’s name meaning?
218 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Avyel Vivienne Avyel - The Lord is my Father (also a combination of her grand parents’ name - they requested) Vivienne - the whole family is an avid collector of luxury items. But i loved Vivienne Westwood the most Naging flagship na namin ang Vivienne, pero gusto ko ng first name. Juno or Athena dapat ang first name nya pero pinagdasal ko that God will give a sign kasi wala talaga ako makita na name fitting for her at the same time sa request ng parents ko noon. Until few days before giving birth, nakita ko sa google ang “Aviel” i changed the i to Y instead para combination talaga ng name ng parents ko. Sobrang laking coincidence lahat ng mga napagdasal ko nangyayari noon for her even until now ofcourse. ☺️

Magbasa pa

Asher Tiller Sid Asher in hebrew meaning "happy and blessed" also ksama sya sa 12 tribes of Israel,, most blessed son of Jacob,, "happy and blessed" kami to have our first baby, 6yrs. klhti bgo kami nabiyayaan, malapit n nmin mameet in person c baby this sept. tiller from dadi nya tirrell jumbled lng sid (seed iniba lang spelling pra hnd tuksuhin paglaki) bunga nga ng seed faith nmin mag-asawa, answered prayer...

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

my 1st baby gennayahme combination of her daddy's name and me and my 2nd baby serge emeric catholic baby's name of the month of september and november september ako at siya naman ay november baby at sa aking 3rd baby alfranco tatay of my hubby alfredo and my tatay francisco combination kaya naging alfranco😅

Magbasa pa

Yuna Isabella Yuna- japanese name meaning kindness, also a character from final fantasy Isabella- pledged to god Rohan Goku Rohan - a place on lord of the rings Goku- japanese name meaning aware of emptiness and also a protagonist name from manga series "Dragon Ball"

Magbasa pa

1st baby ko King Zeus Raphael King dahil sya ang panganay Zeus from greek mythology Raphael from my hubby's grandpa 2nd baby is Kiel Zion Ignacio Kiel from our MPL's team MVP, Kiel VJ. Haha Zion means highest point then Ignacio, name of the other grandpa ni hubby.

Magbasa pa
3y ago

Hi mommy, di ka naman po nahirapan turuan sya magsulat ng name nya? Di naman po sila nagrereklamo?😂 Baby ko din kasi 3 names now narealize ko baka magreklamo sa husgado, char. haha

combination of parents name and added John JOHNVER the name Johnver is of Korean origin and means "Persistence, perseverance, patience". NYGEL Nygel as a boy's name is related to the Irish and Gaelic name Nigel. The meaning of Nygel is "champion"

Magbasa pa

waiting pa ko sa october para mameet si baby. Elira Celestine: Eli from her tatays name, Li from my grandmothers name(mother side) Linda and Ra from my grandmothers name(fathers side) Aurora. and Celestine came from the bible meaning heavenly.🥰

3y ago

God Bless sa atin mommy🙏🤗

Ma. - kinuha ko sa name ni mama mary dahil nung nakunan ako nung unang baby ko isaktong pista ng immaculate concepcion tapos gusto ko sana december 8 cya ipanganak kaso napaaga ang paglabas 😘 Cyrich - kinuha ko sa name ng papa niya🥰

VIP Member

1st - Kyaneshia (African) Hailie (Jewish) - female warrior 2nd - Ulrich (German) Ayrton (Brazilian) - Bravery and power 3rd - Ailish (Gaelic) Eudes (French) Consecrated to God 4th(otw) - Kaleea (Polynesian) Amari (Hebrew) - Beloved God's Promise

Magbasa pa
3y ago

pwede naman sis biblical or may characteristic, basta sis babagay at unique sa pangalang JARED sana😅

ATHENA ZIE❤name of my 1st baby ATHENA - from her father name jonathan , and yung .. ZIE - from my name arcie Athena was the goddess of battle strategy, and wisdom, in roman mythology ..i hope she has an ability like this 😊❤

Magbasa pa