What is your Baby’s name meaning?

Share your Baby’s name meaning ☺️

What is your Baby’s name meaning?
218 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

✨ CATALEYA SHAE ✨ CATALEYA - "Cattley's flower". is the name of a genus of orchids & character name from the movie Colombiana. SHAE - character name from the series of Game of Thrones and it means full of majesty. ♥💛

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

The name Riley is a girl's name of Irish origin meaning "rye clearing; courageous". Riley originated as both an English and an Irish surname. ... Riley is one of the most popular contemporary unisex baby names.

ysabel lang name ng baby ko ayaw ni mr ng mahaba, ayaw din nya ung maarte sa spelling edi sinunod ko nalang hehe, ysabel kasi nagawa namin sya sa "isabela"Hahaha want ko nickname nya "bella" ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Alexa Yliese 💕 Alexa -Defender of men - kasi gusto ko blang araw magiging lawyer sya, pero andun pa rin yung kung ano gusto niya okay lang sa akin. 💕 Yliese -from the name Elise that means God's oath.

Magbasa pa

1st Baby is Zach Ares Zach (from the bible) Ares (Son of Zeus in greek mythology) 2nd baby is Zion Apollo Zion (from the bible) Apollo (Son of Zeus from Greek Mythology) BTW, the fathers name is Zeus

Magbasa pa

1st born.jedi jules..jedi(means aon of god from the movie star wars)jules(french name for julius..julius kasi name ng papa nya 2nd born name jeo (in muslim it is a boy, jeo means heart)..

name ni baby ko is DENIELLA c hubby c Dennis then Yung mama ko nasa heaven na is name NELIA Yun combination ng asawa at mama ko sobrang Mahal n Mahal ko sinunod ko s mother ko

1st Born: Alexis Dominique Means: Defender of God 2nd: Dominika Michaelle Audzein Means: God's given gift Audzein: Combination ng names ng mga lola nya from both sides..

Magbasa pa

Athaliah Brielle Athaliah: Time of the Lord (7 yrs waiting hehe) Brielle: God is my strength (sknya tlga kme humuhugot ng lakas sa panahon n mahina kme mag asawa) 🤍

Aaliyah - It means exalted or powerful. I'm currently 7 months pregnant and was diagnosed with placenta previa. My baby is so active and healthy. 🥰