Time table

Can share with me your ‘time table ‘ on how u manage feeding your 1 month old baby? I am currently having my mum to help me. She take the morning shift (5am - 12pm when I am sleeping ) and I take the night shift till 5am. I feel my body clock already turn and days pass so fast cause it’s alr noon by the time I’m awake. Help!! I also want to rest during night time..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im in same situation, my mum is helping me from 8am onwards while I take all the night shifts. For me, my mum and I will take care of my baby together during day time. From 10pm onwards, I will do the night watch. Once baby sleeps after the last feed before 12mn, I will sleep with her. Then wake up at every 3- 4 hours interval during the night to feed, change diaper and pump. At about 8am, will let my mum take over while I hit the bed to sleep for another 2-4 hours depending. If I didn't manage to return to sleep, I will take a 1-2 hours afternoon nap instead. Idea is to clock at least 6 hours of sleep collective. Yeah time feels like flying past coz the day and night for us is reversed. Do take more supplements, chicken essence, ginseng and water to ensure your body is holding up well!

Read more
TapFluencer

I'm alone but enjoy every moment with my LO.. There's no time table for new mom, I feed every 1.5-2hrs or whenever he cry on 1st month I did not have more than 2hrs sleep till he turn 3months. He's turning 5months next week, is tiring but you must keep telling yourself is worth it n enjoy every moment

Read more

Something similiar to yours, my baby is turning 1 month old. I don't know how i would manage without my mum. My mum also takes care of her in the morning, during the day together and at night is me. But have to feed her every 1 to 2 hours. Nowadays her timing sometimes is unpredictable...

Oh and to add on, do start to establish night routines for your LO.. babies will also likely sleep longer in the night as they get older. My 2.5 mo girl can sometimes sleep 5 continuous hours in the night, giving me some much needed sleep. So do hang in there, it will get better!! :)

VIP Member

Hehehee wowww.. so gooddd.. i did not have such luxury..i look after the baby round the clock..only sleep n rest when the baby sleep.. bt i do get my husb to be hands on n help out.. my mum helps with the showering..n oh i have 3 kids 😂😂

My mum take care until 12am I take over till 5am 😢... Sometimes I also need some rest but after feed my LO, change and put my LO to sleep. I left less than a hour to feed my LO again

VIP Member

When my girl was around that age, she was fed every 2/3 hours. She has never slept for more than 2 hours back then so I pretty much had the same “schedule” as you.