breastfeed, formula feed, mixed

Be sensitive enough to moms when they are asking what brand of formula milk other moms prefer to use for their little ones, some would say BREASTMILK. But have you come to realize that they will not ask about formula milk if they have enough supply of breastmilk? Regardless if you breastfed your child or formula fed, as long as your child is healthy and well fed, no argument should be raised. Do not let first time moms feel that if they can't breastfed their child, they are already a failure. We have to support each other, NO MATTER WHAT.

50 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Louder for people at the back! Thank you so much for this. As a first time mom, I actually felt pressured to breast feed my baby even though I wasn't producing enough milk for my little angel. To the point where my significant other and I spent "thousands" of money investing on breast pumps because we thought these pumps just didn't suit my breasts to help me produce more milk. Lactation treats, moringa capsules (different brands), malunggay tea, fenugreek capsules. I took all of these in a desperate attempt to boost my milk supply, not only because I wanted to provide my baby better "food," but because I also felt "mom-shamed" for not being able to give my little angel something these "perfect moms" think was so easy to produce. If only they know how depressing it is for us to force our breasts on our little angels in hopes of giving them our "liquid gold" 😢

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Thank you for sharing this sis. We spent thousands for pumps and supplement but mahina talaga gatas ko. I was really planning to breastfeed but hindi talaga kaya. I shared this to some mommies I knew and I felt mom-shamed and alone. Tapos panahon pa ng covid. Buti na lang I have a supportive hubby na reminded me that what is important eh busog si baby. Fed is best.