breastfeed, formula feed, mixed

Be sensitive enough to moms when they are asking what brand of formula milk other moms prefer to use for their little ones, some would say BREASTMILK. But have you come to realize that they will not ask about formula milk if they have enough supply of breastmilk? Regardless if you breastfed your child or formula fed, as long as your child is healthy and well fed, no argument should be raised. Do not let first time moms feel that if they can't breastfed their child, they are already a failure. We have to support each other, NO MATTER WHAT.

50 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

this is 200% accurate. 😭 be sensitive please. In my situation I have a plan to exclusively breastfeed my child since I was pregnant but I was not succesful. My daughter doesn't want to latch since she was already used to the feeding bottle because she stayed at NICU for 3 days. I had my breastmilk in 4th day but it wasn't enough for her. I dont want her to be hungry so Im giving her formula. Lucky are those who was able to breastfeed their child since the beginning and having enough milk, but please dont take it as advantage to make other mothers feel less of a mother.

Magbasa pa
5y ago

Parehas na parehas tayo mommy. Hindi mawalawala pagsisisi ko sa anak ko. Panganay pa naman. Bumili pa ako ng breastpump. Humihingi pa ako ng breastmilk sa friends ko pero ang pwede lang daw pala ay premature milk din daw. Nakapag latch sya sakin 2 weeks after ko sya ilabas. 31 weeks preterm kasi sya. Tapos nung sakin na kumukuha ng milk, need mag express, hindi ako nasisiyahan sa hand express w/c is mali ko din kaya natuyo agad milk ko kasi bawal pa pala mag breastpump pag wala pang 6 weeks. Kaya kahit milk ko ang iniinom nya, hindi sya nag ggain ng weight kaya napa oo na ako sa preterm formula milk. Pawisin anak ko at matinding maglaway dahil nga bottlefed. Sana naiintindihan ng marami what we've been through