I am vaccinated and boosted

Saw this on my Facebook feed and it made a lot of sense. I'm fully vaccinated and boosted. No, I don't know "what's in it". Neither this vaccine nor the ones I had as a child. Nor do I know what's in the 11 secret herbs and spices at KFC. I also don't know every ingredient in my soap, shampoo or deodorants. I don’t know what is in vapes, the flu vaccine, cigarettes, alcohol or any other toxin I have put into my body for fun. I don’t know the long term effect of mobile phone use, or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands. There's a lot of things I don't know. I do know one thing: life is short and there’s still lots I want to do. Throughout my life I've been vaccinated against many diseases. Measles, small pox, mumps, rubella, polio, chickenpox, hepatitis, influenza, tetanus. We trusted the science, and never had to suffer through or transmit any of those said diseases. I'm vaccinated. Not because I’m a sheep or to please the government. Not to make other people do it. I’m vaccinated because I don’t want to: * die from Covid-19 * clutter a hospital bed if I get sick * get my loved ones sick * not be able to hug my loved ones * not be able to travel & enjoy events * live my life in fear Copied & pasted. Feel free to do the same

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I definitely agree.. 💉

Super Mum

this is nice! 💉💙❤