Saan kayo nagkakilala ng asawa mo?

Reply with emojis!

Saan kayo nagkakilala ng asawa mo?
1984 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We were both service crew way back 2012, Niligawan na nya ko noon when I was 17 years old, Pero binasted ko sya kasi pakiramdam ko he’s lacking effort😅 Nanligaw sakin yung kaibigan nya at yun ang sinagot ko 2013, all through out the years palagi nya akong kinakamusta at chinachat pero dahil Im in a relationship tamang kamustahan lang kami, My relationship with his friend lasted for almost 6 years, until 2018 na diagnose sya with kidney failure and unfortunately passed away the same year, I was very devastated theb but through prayers and Faith to God I was able to regain myself and be back on track, until 2020 when He suddenly make paramdam ulit sakin, we were both product of long but failed relationship hanggang sa subukan namin ulit ang isat isat, consistent chat and this time maeffort na sya, Sinagot ko sya last 2020 hoping that somehow he’s the one I prayed to God, June 2020 when I got pregnant and we were both so happy sa blessing ni Lord saamin, Now we’re expecting a Bouncing Baby Boy this March 2021 and will be celebrating our 1st anniversary together, Btw sa church kami nag meet ulit after 8 long years 😅 So to everyone na losing hope just because you were brokenright now, I’m telling you, God Answered prayers and He heard conversations most especially when it really comes from the heart ❤️ For God Keeps His Promise ❤️ Sorry po haba 😅 Godbless Everyone! And Advance Happy Valentines ❤️

Magbasa pa