Pregnant? Have one less worry with NIPT by @geneplanet_philippines

Remember your thoughts when you got pregnant? Prior to our plans to conceive, we already have a million worries. Are we both healthy? Will it be easy to conceive? When I finally got pregnant, we worried all the more. Is my baby going to be healthy? Is my baby going to have a birth defect? These are just a few of our worries. Luckily for pregnant and future moms, you can have one less worry with NIPT by @geneplanet_philippines!  NIPT is a non-invasive test that detects genetic conditions such as Down syndrome, Edwards and Patau syndrome amongst others, from *as early as 10th week*. The NIPT test is recommended for *any pregnant woman* regardless of age or the predetermined genetic risk.  It detects genetic abnormalities caused by additional or missing genetic information in the child's DNA.  It gives me hope and peace of mind that NIPT by GenePlanet is the best screening test currently available on the market.  Trusted by more than 5M pregnant women globally. Blood samples are secured, it's analysed in their own lab, which ensures the highest level of quality & data security. It's a simple test that only requires a small blood sample, taken from week 10. And it's proven accurate with >99% detection rate based on a study of nearly 147K pregnancies. Pregnant women need not be exposed to invasive diagnostic procedures which pose a 1–2% risk of miscarriage. Use these Promo Codes: •5% off on NIPT Basic: Code: APA-BASIC5 •10% off on NIPT Standard Code: APA-STANDARD10 •15% off on NIPT Plus Code: APA-PLUS15 Know more about NIPT by GenePlanet Prenatal Screening Test, visit their website at https://bit.ly/3t2dxZt* @theasianparent_ph @vipparentsph #geneplanet #niptbygeneplanet #nipttest #oneworryless #carefreepregnancy

Pregnant? Have one less worry with NIPT by @geneplanet_philippines
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

hm?