What is NIPT of GenePlanet?

NIPT is a non-invasive prenatal test that detects genetic conditions such as Down, Edwards and Patau syndrome, from as early as week 10 of pregnancy. The NIPT test is recommended for any pregnant woman regardless of age or the predetermined genetic risk. The same test can also determine the gender of your baby! There are millions of worries during pregnancy. Have one less worry with NIPT by GenePlanet Philippines. Grateful to know more about this because of VIP Parents Philippines by theAsianparent Philippines! I should have tried this myself back when I was pregnant with my first baby. The future moms are also able to buy the test without leaving the comfort of their homes as there is a possibility of an online purchase, which during the COVID times can be really useful. 🔗 https://bit.ly/2QrFr3B* Also, here are the promo codes when buying the test online on their website: 5% off on NIPT Basic: APA-BASIC5 10% off on NIPT Standard: APA-STANDARD10 15% off on NIPT Plus: APA-PLUS15 I find this so helpful! How about you, mommies? #geneplanet #niptbygeneplanet #nipttest #oneworryless #carefreepregnancy

What is NIPT of GenePlanet?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

totally not related pero where did you buy the matching swimsuits? haha