NIPT BY GENE PLANET

A few years ago when I found out I was pregnant with the twins, I had a lot of questions about my health and the health of my little ones. I remember going through lots of prenatal screening tests to make sure the twins were doing fine. It’s natural to worry when you’re pregnant, but preggy moms, you can have one less worry with NIPT by Gene Planet. NIPT is a non-invasive test that detects genetic conditions such as Down, Edwards, and Patau syndrome, from as early as week 10 of pregnancy. The test is recommended for any pregnant woman regardless of age or the predetermined genetic risk. More than 5,000,000 pregnant women all over the world have already done the NIPT by GenePlanet test. All that’s required is a small blood sample (10 ml), taken from pregnant woman's arm. GenePlanet then analyzes the sample in their own laboratory, which ensures the highest level of quality and data security.   The test has a > 99% detection rate based on a study of nearly 147,000 pregnancies.   And if you’re worried about going out, you can even purchase the test online by clicking the link below https://bit.ly/3t2dxZt* Here are some special discount codes you can use to save on your purchase: 5% off on NIPT Basic: Name of the code: APA-BASIC5 10% off on NIPT Standard Name of the code: APA-STANDARD10 15% off on NIPT Plus Name of the code: APA-PLUS15 Isn’t it great that moms-to-be have this type of test that can help ease pregnancy anxiety? @theasianparent_ph @vipparentsph @geneplanet_philippines #geneplanet #niptbygeneplanet #nipttest #oneworryless #carefreepregnancy

NIPT BY GENE PLANET
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

So helpful!