Confinement food

Any recommendations for confinement food?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No recommendation but would like to share a review on tianwei. Tried tianwei for #1 in 2017. Booked 28days lunch and dinner, by 3rd week felt very sick of the food already. Theres alot of repetitive the whole time. Food always come very early - 10am for lunch and 4pm for dinner, it's either I ate early or microwaved food. The fish soup was the worse for me - too many bones. They also forgot about the sheng hua soup until I asked about it. Although they made it up by sending me a sheng hua soup the next day, I felt it was already too late because I was told to drink sheng hua soup the first few days I came home from hospital. There were also alot of spillage as they just hung the food on my gate and literally ran away everytime. If you ask me, I will not engage tianwei ever again. For #2, i will try nourich instead.

Read more
4y ago

That was in 2017 though. They may improve, I dunno. =)

Thomson confinement food! You can sign up for their free tasting too :))

4y ago

Ehh I forgot leh, went for the free tasting quite some time ago! But I know its 3 reusable containers and 2 thermo. No need to wash, just return to the delivery man when he delivers the next meal. Last delivery will be disposable containers. :)

Rich food confinement

VIP Member

Try tian wei

VIP Member

tianwei

Chili padi

Super Mum

Tian Wei