Any recommendations for bigger diapers for big toddlers? My 2 yr 8 months boy is about 90cm height and weighs about 14 kgs now. I'm using xxl goon diapers but seems to be leaking more than normal and I reckon is due to the diaper being small.

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If diapers are too big also will leak.. how about merries? Merries cutting is bigger than mamy poko. That said when my gal was using mamy poko hardly leak but when I switched her to merries leaked a few times and merries supposed to be premium full proof.

VIP Member

Using Drypers Drypantz mainly, but if you're looking for leakproof would be Mamypoko tape (for night)! My son is 2 years 2 months old, 90cm and weighs 12.3kg - but been wearing XXL for the past few months (he has thunder thighs).

VIP Member

I just changed to Kira Kira pants for my LO and she is almost 16kg for 29months old. very comfortable and no leak so far when last through the night!

I'm using dryers and mamy poko for my 3 year old. So far, mamy poko has not failed me. Drypers did have leaks a couple of times.

VIP Member

I m currently using rascals and friends XXL diapers and doing good. My son also has the same height and weight :)

U can try merries. My girl wearing xxl pants for goon but with merries she only using Xl with no leakage

my girl is no longer using diaper. I trained to to use the potty whenever she feels press

The diaper is too big , thats y its leaking . 14kg is size XL , not XXL

VIP Member

Try momypoko Tape. My LO 15mos 14kg wears XL. Boy pee alot hehe

My little one is using huggies pull up pants :) try it