Which Week Do I Need To Get A Gynea Or To Go Clinic And Verify My Pregnancy?

Hi all, recently I got an positive test result. And currently on first trimester week 4. What should I do next? Please advise me. Thanks.

Which Week Do I Need To Get A Gynea Or To Go Clinic And Verify My Pregnancy?
25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats! U can go to any clinic (including gp) that does pregnancy blood test to confirm pregnancy. And can also start to source/research on a gynae whom u tink u are comfortable with. Contact the gynae clinic and usually they will ask u to go for your first appointment on the 6th or 7th wk. When u visit them, the gynae will do an ultrasound to visually detect the baby and also check baby’s heartbeat.

Read more
TapFluencer

Congrats!! If u wish to choose private Dr just choose the gynae u want and call up to make an appointment. If u want to deliver in subsidize rate, just walk into polyclinic and get a referral letter. Enjoy your pregnancy!

VIP Member

U can now arrange with ur gynae to schedule for the first checkup at 8 weeks of pregnancy. Meanwhile be careful of ur diet and have enough rest and also to minimise movement during the first trimester.

Congratulations on your bundle of joy :) First go to your clinic, then ask the GP to write a referral letter to a O&G doctor. From thereafter, visit your O&G doctor for your regular checkup

Super Mum

Yay congrats! If you want to go private, and have a preferred gynae.. Do some research and schedule your appointment. Perhaps sometime during 7-8 weeks of pregnancy?

VIP Member

You are definitely pregnant. Make an appointment with the clinic, usually can't see baby at all until about 8-10 weeks.

VIP Member

I would go as soon as I can. Make sure you book an appointment with doctor first as most of them by appointment only.

U can visit a gp to confirm or go to polyclinics to get a referral letter for Subsidy.

Once the pregnancy kit is tested positive, you can go see a gynae.

Super Mum

Make appointment at clinic first. Gynae would see u after week8