Recently we hv alot of arguments due to the maid issues.... But the worst n hurtful part is I found out that my husband chatting with other girls behind my back... I'm so lost ,don't know what to do... He keeps apologising saying that the stress between us due to the maid is too much...but he never meant to cheat me...he is so sad coz out of anger i said that I want to divorce him...my mistake...

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For the love of god, that is not cheating -.- Don't escalate the issue beyond proportion and make the marriage difficult to salvage. Don't use the word divorce anyhow too. Just express your disappointment about him chatting with another woman and the content of the conversation is flirtatious and request that he tame his conversation. After that solve the underlying problem with regards to your maid and other issues. A word of advise, man when under stress either drink beer, smoke, exercise, turn violent, retreat outside the house or talk to other girls. Man simply is not trained to handle constant ranting and try to avoid the issue.

Read more

Chatting no harm. But flirting is out of the question

Erm is it just friends kind of chatting or flirting ?

7y ago

It's more to flirting

If it's just chatting I'll let it go.