Smart or happy

Would you rather your kids be smart or happy?

238 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Happy of coz. coz we are not very smart when we are growing. But we still are happy. growing up happily will certainly contribute to wiser and clever choices and decisions. yay?

VIP Member

Definitely happy. Being smart doesnt mean anything. But being happy can bring a kid to increase their smartness level and at the same time being happy can lead them to a healthy kid.

Every parent want their kids to be happy. Seems make them smart is one of our way to make them independent so they can get their own happiness. So for me smart come first :)

Off course both.... But, if I have to select only one then I vote for happy. In general, smarter people may not be happy, but definitely happy people are smart too...

Always to be happy. Being smart in the society now is of course good, but I don't want my child to end up being smart and working so hard, but deep down she's not happy.

Definitely it is happiness.. Without it, life is meaningless even if you are very smart! We can slowly learn to be smart but we can never learn to get happiness..

I want to say smart but my heart has been letting them choose happy. Hahahaha.. so much so they don’t even study during exam time and suddenly miracles happen.

Happy definitely! If they are happy , I believe they can achieve more in life and what's more fulfilling for mums to see their kids happy everyday ?

1st 6 years = happy, and healthy, but once they start primary school, you'll find yourself gradually trending towards "how to push up her grades" :)

Definitely happy,bcoz if ur kids r happy it will reflect in their attitude, to b good,humble n polite which will make them look smart.