Annoyed with hubby impromptu decision

Just a rant. I'm kinda annoyed with hubby. Fil just got discharged from hosp , and hubby insist fil stays with us temporarily. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean I don't mind if we're staying in a house where we can accommodate someone extra. But we're staying in a 2room rental flat, fil stays in a same rental flat as well just situated at whampoa while we're at tpy. And me waiting for this 2nd baby to pop out anytime soon , with a whining 2 year old toddler adds on to the pax at our home. I need my privacy back!!!! With fil here , I can't wear what I want , need to be extra cautious. Need to do extra chores. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said , I really don't mind if we had an extra room to accommodate him , but now he's sleeping in the living room , then Im stuck in our room. I'm not someone who talks alot and just do my own stuff and hubby knows. Hais. At least my fil isn't someone who is dependent on help. ,🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope he goes home soon as I really wanna spend quality time with my mini family before the arrival of a new one. 😭😭😭😭

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Maybe just talk to your husband about it..?