Random thought. Would you rather have a really beautiful daughter or a really smart one? Choose only one.

27 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I'll choose intelligence over beauty since beauty fades when you start to age. Intelligence is something that you truly possess and it can't be stolen from you even if you start to age. Well about beauty, teaching them about healthy lifestyle, eating healthy foods, proper skincare and hygiene, how to do your makeup can help them boost their self esteem and self confidence. They can get by in life if they have supportive parents. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Every person has their own perspective when defining the word beauty. Having a good heart is the real beauty! ❤️

Magbasa pa

Though it is your random thought but I will give an answer, sorry which chooses none of the options you gave, and that is because having three kids, I would say that we do not have a say in this. It is how the magical living person grows inside the womb. That can be beautiful, smart, both smart and beautiful or none of them. So, I would say, I had always wished for a healthy baby and nothing else during all through my three deliveries.

Magbasa pa

I agree with Maricor. We see all our babies in our own eyes as the most beautiful human beings. I would want to have a really smart kid so he can carry and defend himself wherever he goes, whatever types of people he meets.

Hi, A smart one any day. Beauty as they lies in the eyes of the beholder. I do not think that beauty is limited to how the way you look externally so, beauty comes last in my list of things.

A smart one. All babies are beautiful in the eyes of parents. It would be a plus if they would be sweet and caring. That's what I love about my baby.😍 #stressreliever😍

Yeah I want her to be rather smart than pretty. If she's smart, I'm confident that she'll have a bright future.

If you're smart, you will be able to survive life. I'll go for brain over beauty.

smart one because im already beautiful so it will run in our blood lol

VIP Member

smart one..kasi for sure maganda anak ko kasi maganda ako..hahaha

Smart one. Since I know that all daughters are beautiful 💖