Bathtub - Foldable or not?

Just a random question. Would parents prefer a normal baby bath tub or those foldable one? I would like to save space but not sure if those foldable ones are durable & worth it?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Foldable bathtub as I would need the space. If u have ample space to store and foresee won't get it yr way when u no longer using it, u can just get a normal bathtub. But if u see that there is no space to hang in bathroom or store in yr storeroom then good to have foldable one.

I am using normal bath tub, but I now regret not getting the foldable because really taking up space. If you want a more durable and foldable type of bath tub u can get the one by Stokke. I heard it’s gd but a little pricey.

VIP Member

at first 2 months I'm using the tub I got from tmc, then I bought a foldable bathtub after long consideration, no regrets, it's really a space saving as I have no more space anymore to put a bathtub. I bought from qoo10 btw.

I had the same sentiments as you too. Ended up getting a normal bathtub instead cus i prefer to have the "seat" shape within the tub to rest baby on, which the foldable tub doesnt have.

Super Mum

I bought the normal one, but bigger size and with the stand (Puku brand). No regrets, because less back pain for me 😅 Using for 3.5 years so far

VIP Member

One mummy told me that can don't use bathtub, and use the sink instead.. As the period which bathtub can be used is very short

Super Mum

I regret buying the foldable one. End up after bby hit 2mths, cant really fit bby . So had to buy the old school normal tub

Super Mum

I'm using the normal one and it works well! I just hang it at the side of my bathroom when I'm not using.

Preferably a normal bath tub will be better for stability and durability.

Hi, I believe normal bathtub should be better