A little color won't hurt. 🤍

Raising kids is super challenging lalo kapag nasa preschool age. Madami na silang gusto i-explore na mga bagay tapos dagdagan pa ng makulit na toddler na gusto gayahin ng gayahin ang ate/kuya nya. 😊 Last few months, my eldest daughter asked if she could color her hair and as a cool Mom I said, "Why not? But in one condition: we will use hair chalk muna para washable kasi bawal sa school" and she cheerfully agreed to that. Kaya bumili ako agad ng hair chalk. I let her decide what color I should buy. And this is the result------ HAPPY KIDS! Hindi na importante ngayon if the kid is doing well in school. Importante ngayon that the child is HAPPY regardless kung mataas ang grades o hindi. Lalo ngayong pandemic. Kung tayo ngang mga adults nade depress na hindi makalabas ano pa ang mga bata? So I tried to be a good mom with restrictions na kaya din nila i-obey. My ate, she's doing good in school but there are times that her good wasn't good enough so I let her do what she wants to do again, with restrictions. A little color won't hurt co-parents! Let them explore and know who they truly are with proper guidance, of course! ❤ #HustlingMommaOfTwo

A little color won't hurt. 🤍
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

nice! my daughter would love this too!