Question of the Day for 21 Sep 🙋🏻‍♀️

Just answer this question and get a chance to win prizes! Share your thoughts now 👇🏻 Once done, comment an emoji & the date on our contest post: https://theasianparent.page.link/FaPxGgH2GTUCGfPVA

Question of the Day for 21 Sep 🙋🏻‍♀️
24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

we have been waiting for a baby for long 4 yrs all these times I checked amd seems negative but that time next day of missed period I checked and comes positive, happiest moment in our life🥰😍September 11

Post reply image
TapFluencer

Missed period for the month they made me take a test to see if it is really positive. Ended up yes it is positive! 😊 21th September 2021

Post reply image

None, i thought my ovarian cysts had come back hence the missed period. Went to the gynae to check and ended up being told im pregnant 😅

3y ago

That's an interesting way to find out! Hope you are well and healthy mummy.

VIP Member

Missed period , n also breast tenderness , have some feeling before test , coz I know some changes is going on in me 😊 !

VIP Member

Fatigue and feeling super tired don’t feel like doing anything at all except sitting on the sofa.

Super Mum

Missed my period, lightheaded bloated. ❌🔴🗓️💆‍♀️❓🤰❗21sep 2021.

Believe it a not, I dreamt of myself giving birth and the baby girl giggled at me 😌

VIP Member

Missed period and dislike tom yam smell (although tom yam is my favourite food) 😅

VIP Member

21 Sept day 5 😊 giddiness almost fall off from stairs for no reason

Post reply image

my wife missed her period 🗓️🎯 21 September 2021