Prenatal classes

Hi all. Any prenatal classes to recommend? And when is the best time to go for these classes? Thanks in advance. God bless

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

They say Wong Boh Boi one is really good. We went, but I think it’s the first few classes she gave after leaving Thompson medical, so the class wasn’t conducted in a very conducive manner? We arrived late so we sat at the back and couldn’t see her demonstrations for half of the time cos the stage was on the same level as us (like we aren’t seated higher than the stage which would allow us to see) Info wise, I think I only took home less than 10 points that are useful enough for me to rmb, but these points are really Super useful 😂 I went at 27 weeks, which I think is way too early! I think going at 32 weeks onwards is better? So the knowledge will be still fresh when you give birth! With all these being said, I think it’s still good to go for prenatal class, but the $300 I paid for Wong Boh Boi is like abit too much! You can try other cheaper options offered by Hospitals? I think info wise should all be the same :)

Read more
Super Mum

I went to the 1 in mount alvernia. I gave birth there.. Went for the class when I was in my 2nd trimester.. Around 26 weeks.

Parental classes can be started from 27th to 34th week of your pregnancy . You can also start online classes for parenting

VIP Member

I went for thomson medical prenatal classes. Better to go slightly later so u wont forget the things they teach you

Super Mum

Most of the hospitals offer. Depends on your own timing also. Prob 2nd Tri btr for balance.

I didnt go for any lei. Dont feel is necessary

VIP Member

Call the hospital to enquire.