8/27/2019 32 weeks - pashare lang mga mommies..

My pregnancy journey Hasnt been easy this time. My blood pressure has been shooting up due to high cholesterol. For 30years of my existence, its only now that I am having problem with my blood pressure. I have been keeping track of my blood pressure for 2weeks now, and its been at 140/90 flat. And in my 8th month pregnancy, it doesnt sit well for me. I can give birth prematurely, which will put my baby girl in danger, or I can keep having this high blood pressure and fall for pre-eclampsia or worst is eclampsia which could lead to depression or maybe put my health in danger. Im just 5 weeks away from seeing Baby Sy in person. I wanted to have her so bad. And I wanted to have the opportunity to become a mother. I am preparing everything so when she is here finally, everything is ready. I wanted to see my mini me, growing up week by week, months by months and years by years. My stress level has been up to my neck. Worried that my baby Sy will be another down syndrome. And that she will be a permanent hospital tenant. And that I couldnt handle it anymore. Every single night, i am worried and thinking if everything will be alright. And now, i have to worry about how can I keep her inside me for the next 5 weeks. I am gonna try my best to keep my bp at par. for Baby Sy.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Dasal po. :) Di pa man ako buntis nun pero alam ko sa sarili ko na mabubuntis ako pray lang ako ng pray na maging okay si baby. After 4 months nagpa ultrasound ako, twins pala yung dinadala ko and healthy naman yung kambal ko. Laging sinasabi ng OB ko na baka mag pre term labor daw ako pero so far di naman. Ngayon na 33 weeks na ko walang masyadong iniinda kundi bigat lang ng tummy ko. Just pray mommy, everything will be alright :) And keep believin' na maabot mo yung full term ☺

Magbasa pa

Pray po kau momsh... Madami po tlga worries ang ftm,,, kya prayer lng po at ingatan ang sarili

5y ago

Not my first momshie. 2nd ko na. my first was down syndrome, 9years ago, 2010 and he passed away 2013. and it took me a while bago sya sundan. and its a dilemma for me.. worried every single time kung ano magiging kapalaran nya.

VIP Member

Always pray and have faith.

VIP Member

Pray and believe 😊