Pregnancy anxiety

This pregnancy has caused me anxiety. Beginning with the fact that i need to undergo CS and the fact that I had ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago has been causing me worries. Even the littlest pain and the tiniest problem has been worrying me and making me sad. I even resorted to requesting ultrasound every month just to really check which hasnactually caused me more worry. Because the last 3 ultrasound result is a little alarming. First, i heard the terminologies placenta previa, then the term breech position. I am really excited to see my little one and I am so looking forward take care of her/him. As much as possible I want to be happy because i dont want to cause the baby any harm but these complications are really getting me.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Cast your worries kay Lord mommy. If alam mong ginagawa mo na yung best mo like pagkain ng masustansya, pagtulog ng madalas, pag ingat sa pagbubuhat, etc., tama na ang pagworry kasi stress lang ang dulot ng too much worrying. Ako din dati breech, iniilawan ko lang puson ko then kinakausap ko si baby na umikot sya, next ultrasound nag cephalic na sya. Pagpray lang natin yan. Di tayo pababayaan ni Lord.

Magbasa pa