7 Replies

Super Mum

I don’t think anyone would recommend going against the company that made the formula and tell you to switch to stage 2 formula that’s meant for 6 months and above. The stage 1 formula is easier for baby’s gut to break down and process. Starting stage 2 prematurely could potentially result in baby not being able to digest it well, and that could be dangerous. Perhaps consider persisting with stage 1 for just 2 more months before switching?

Hihi are u on fully fm or mix? Wun suggest u change because the nutritional level and ingredients are different and lo may not be able to absorb.. If u r on mix try more bm than fm to see if she is ok.. If u want 2'FL ingredients, NAN also have.. ntuc $52.60 (dk cheaper anot)

U can consider changing the bottle nipple size to a faster flow one. My LO ard 4 mths also started drinking less than what I offered as he seems to fall asleep or just not interested to finish the bottle.

Only switch when she turns 6months old. Try to have smaller feed but frequent? I encountered it also. So, i give my baby 120ml every 2-3hrs. Otherwise, you can try giving Similac 2FL.

Super Mum

Nope. She will need the nutrients from stage 1.

VIP Member

Not advisable to switch to stage 2 now.

VIP Member

No.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles