5 Replies

I admire you dahil you really want to reach out to your stepson. Just like what Bea mentioned, make him feel loved. Allot time for him na siya lang ang focus mo like gawa kayo ng assingment together or makipaglaro ka sa kanya. Alamin mo din mga hilig niya para meron kayong pagkukwentuhan. Tapos minsan mamasyal kayo na kayong dalawa lang.

Show real interest in your stepson by learning what he likes etc. Also spend time with him (just the two of you) so he can get your undivided attention. Also, treat him like how you treat your own kid so that he will feel that you love him just like your own.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13796)

Hi Yesha, I think the best way for you to earn your stepson's heart is to make him feel loved. I think importante na alam niyang tanggap mo siya, mahal mo siya, and tinuturing mo siyang tunay mong anak.

Just let him know and feel that you are always there for him. It will take time to win his trust pero with genuine love and investing time to be with him you will eventually win his trust.

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles