Depress Single Mom

Can I ask those single mom out there? How did you start your life without having a partner? My partner left us since our son was at his 6 months. And now, he's 9 month old already. But still, I can't move on. I'm so depress right now. Just like, I don't want to see my son living without his daddy. My heart want to beg my ex to stay, but my mind don't want. For those who have the same experienced, what do you think I can do about this kind of situation I'm facing right now? Thanks!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

me Im a single mom with my two child(different father) the other one is 7yrs old and the other one is still at my womb. from the very first start of my pregnancy he hurt me physically and emotionally having some conversation with other girls still he has the guts to hurt me. Then after several times he do that I decided to go home to my family. Were apart for months then the time come he went to our house asked to fix our relationship. And for the sake of our child I said yes. Months passed by he is living with my family no work, no money coming from him or his family. And take note he sleeps late playing mobile games, drinking alcohol always wakes up at lunch he is so immature, and not ready for responsibilities. We were the one who paid all my check ups, lab,utz everything. Expenses for his vices Im the one who supports it. But still I understand his shortcomings. Until the day came I command him to cook for lunch he has so many words before doing it, he told me to slice that one, clean that one then I got angry because Im tired I just got home from the market and Im 8months pregnant. I shouted to him "wag ka nang magluto ako na" then suddenly the food he is preparing throw it to my face I get so angry again thats why I shouted at him told him to go home, then he really did go home so since there are no public vehicles I am the one whos responsible for the car rent. At first days since he go home we are okay but suddenly I saw that he is flirting with girls, commenting to his fb girl friends, he has more time with his friends drinking alcohol playing games I still understand him because of love. Then he just ended our relationship 2 weeks ago telling me that his tired, he accepted that we are not meant to be. Sobrang sakit kasi nung sinabi nya yun blocked na nya ako agad. Hanggang ngayon hndi nya ako mkumusta kung nanganak naba ako? kmusta ba ung anak namin. Tinanggap ko narin lahat. Dami kong narealize. At hnding hndi ko na sya bbgyan nang pagkakataon na pumasok ulit sa buhay nmin magina. Diko na hahayaan ulit na saktan nya ako. kaya ikaw mamsh the first step to moving on is acceptance kuha kang lakas sa anak mo at sa panginoon πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€—πŸ€—

Magbasa pa
2y ago

Same situation😟😟 3 mos pregnant here😟