marry too early

Hi all.. pls dont judge genuinely need some REAL adult advise. it was a shotgun marriage, my husband and I we were together on and off many times since we were 14yo, now 23yo. the reasons we broke off many times before was due to arguments, incompatibility. it was a spur of the moment when we said we wanted a kid and we got a kid hence marrying at 21 and a mom at 22.. during this period, my husband and I did have fun nice memories la but we both feel we r still not compatible with each other we still argue A LOT. when times r good, both of us feel happy and how lucky we r to have a beautiful baby girl. but when times r bad, I start to feel regrets for marrying him but never regretting giving birth to my baby. in all honesty, I've thought of divorcing. but I can't bear to let my daughter go thru this :( After marriage. I've been in and out of depression.. i suggested to go for marriage counselling but he doesn't want he feel we r fine. Some advice pls?? Is this just a phase? or do I just tahan for the sake of my baby?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just wondering how those couples that went through arrange marriage be compatible with each other? Our grandparents are mostly like this. This is old days wisdom. True love only come when both are able to go through all the rocky stuffs. I have a friend who is a teacher. She told me how children from divorcing parents behave in school and how heartaches she see this. Please don't let your children go through this if you truly love them. Happiness is man made

Read more