Eating during pregnancy

Can please share your eating changes/pattern/habits/experience during pregnancy? If you had appetite or not, cravings etc. And how did your husband react/cope with your changes? #pleasehelp #advicepls #firstbaby #pregnancy #ingintahu #firstmom #bantusharing

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
TapFluencer

1st trimester: morning sickness. Sensitive to smell. Eat plain bread with hot chocolate to fill up tummy. Plain water with lime/lemon to keep hydrated. 2nd trimester: moderate appetite, but suddenly got caught up with covid 😭. Everything turns back to 1st trimester. Trying my best to eat due to hb low. 3rd trimester (now): better appetite, fan of fruits (guava, dates, papaya, banana). Husb reaction: thankfully he understood the situation. Sometime he cook or tapau frm outside.

Baca lagi
2y ago

It's understandable, what we go through is due to hormone change. I can suggest u explain to him as preggy mum cannot control it. Use related article as an alternative for better explaination.

my appetite during recent pregnancy ( already delivered on march ) was like roller coaster , i didn’t suffer from morning sickness at all . everyday with different crave.. luckily , didn’t got GDM as i favor sweet treats the most.. husby has no problem fulfilled my craving . but now ( still in confinement period ) i lost my appetite 🥲 i only eat so that my milk supply will not runs out..

Baca lagi
2y ago

most welcome.. i wish u have a wonderful pregnancy journey 💐