please share what kind of toys I should get for my bb? she will put whatever things she can grab and put into her mouth but she cannot grab heavy stuffs like teether or small toys (no strength). she will grab and put cloths or towels into her mouth. the weight is OK and light for her to lift. bb is 4 months old. thanks.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

your baby will have fun with rattles, squeaky toys and soft toys. but as she is using her hands more, she will also appreciate objects of different weights, shapes and textures so the toys you can get her now can be more complex. all should be clean and safe enough to go into her mouth. activity centres and baby gyms are interesting to her too. it's a good top to rotate her toys so that she plays with different toys from day to day as they soon tire of things.

Read more
VIP Member

BWhat about this type of teether? It's not heavy and quite light too. When you babywear, can hang around the mum's neck for baby to bite. This type is longer, so must be careful a bit, incase baby tangle herself. There is another for pacifier clip, so that one is also save for baby alone. https://www.facebook.com/rainbowgardenx/

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

yes mummy. I intend to get this teether necklace but thinking how about other toys for her to explore and have fun. ...

You can pick up from variety of sound making rattlers. You can also give him some noise making thing from your kitchen as well, like; a big spatula or something. Check out the link for the rattlers. http://www.amazon.in/little-grin-Musical-Infants-Toddler/dp/B00QCN4KIW

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Our little one is 3.5 months old and she loves to grab various cloths. She can also hold her tether. Her two favourite toys are this small little rattle egg that her uncle gifted her from Hongkong and Sophie the giraffe teether.

Post reply image

All my 3 kids love this pigeon teether. Its easy to grip and there are different textures for chewing. Because of the way the handles are made, my kids also learn how to grip and pass the teether from hand to hand

Post reply image
VIP Member

You can let her play with sepak thakraw balls. It's recommended that young babies play with a ball, easy to grip, patterns to contemplate, safe. I bought this from Carousell for $5

Post reply image

Get her teething toys!! At least it wont hurt her gums n at the same time u can clean easily to ensure her hygiene

This should be possible for your little one. Sold at BHG at Bugis

Post reply image

You can try oball, it's light n have holes for her to grab!

Post reply image

Try oball! It's light and it's a very popular toy for babies!

Post reply image