I wish we can discuss more about post delivery aftercare.

Peeing after birth was ughhh.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you’ve had vaginal delivery peeing and pooping is something you’ll drag about. I took 2 cups of prune juice immediately after giving birth and continue to drink it daily, it helps a lot, probably the softest poop you’ll ever have 😅 Don’t forget to take your stool softener too, it helps too. Gradually increase/decrease the intake of prune juice as per your body needs. Peeing will sting but it gets better. Drink plenty of water to flush out the body. Take it slow mommies, listen to your body and rest as much as possible.

Read more
2y ago

Oh my god this is me too hahahahahah I remembered how scary it was to pee for first time, I just had to do it in the shower, exactly like how you’ve mentioned 😂

I am now the 5 th weeks recovering my virginal. Still can see very little brown blood underwear. Peeing is better than previous weeks. Dun feel sore for the 2 stitches anymore but, still feeling like nerve pulling only little time. Constipation still on going. After discharge I waited aft 5 days then poop. Everyone scared tear the stitches

Read more
2y ago

congrats on the arrival of your baby. yah everyone scared of the stitches. i just cant imagine if we need to restitch. gonna cry.

hey guys, I posted in the comment section about being traumatised with my vagina and I just wanted to update that I'm 6 months post partum and the sex and trauma gets better. the vagina is also 98% healed! I can finally sit like a normal human being! so keep heart dear mamas, it DOES get better!

2y ago

thank you for the prayers and tips! i shall try it next year. 🥰🥰

The thought of what my vagina just went through kept me up awake! was horrified to pee and poop, the nurses kinda looked at my like I was crazy! I still experience soreness/slight pain in my episiotomy site and I'm 3months pp 😖

2y ago

Hahaha. same here. i am 3mths pp. i uds what u meant by soreness

I remembered how scared i was to pee n s*** on my last day in hosp. Had tummyache n had to s***. Thank god i felt ok when i s***. Was sooo scared

2y ago

hahahah! i feel you.

yes very true. and have a few check ups with gynae post partum like during pregnancy to just ensure we are all ok

2y ago

ikr. instead of the 6wks after and only once.

Was constipated so bad, first s*** was so painful. Only one month one week pp, still spotting and vgg very sore. 🫠

2y ago

yes I do still even at coming 4 months pp. sometimes a few days after intercourse as well

I only had 2 stitches and now 4 weeks pp but then it’s still sore after I finish peeing

2y ago

ouch. till now im still traumatised to spray down under roughly. hahah.

Reading these comments is making me scared and i’m only 8 weeks in my pregnancy 😖

2y ago

no worries you can do it! haha update us when u hv given birth. may it be a smooth pregnancy and delivery for u.

Pooping was worse for me. I was so scared to poop and had bad constipation.

2y ago

oh no. it took me 7days to brace myself to poop.