I suggested to my husband that we go to a counselor, but instead, he got mad at me...

For the past few months, my husband and I have been constantly fighting. Sometimes the reasons are trivial, sometimes big... In any case, I feel like something is wrong. Whether it's with me or with my husband, I don't know. Finally, I suggested we go to a counselor... but he got really mad and said that counseling is only for crazy people. But I didn't give up. I secretly made an appointment and tricked him. I told him I needed company for shopping... he didn't want to go because he was tired. I insisted... and it turned into a fight. Finally, I told him I had already made an appointment with a counselor. He got really angry... I don't understand why he had to be so angry. I'm just trying to save our marriage.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Great that you made this move, so check with him, does he wanna save this marriage.. If yes, then will definitely work this out tgt seeking help from the professional If no, then you know the answer. And yes I would say better to go for marriage counselling course, it definitely helps to those "CRAZY" quarelling

Read more