DEPRESSION IS NOT A JOKE

To all Parents: Appreciate your Child/Children, always talk to them, chitchat with them. Because sometimes, hindi n'yo alam yung mga thoughts nya and feelings. Sometimes they hide their true feelings because they are afraid to be judge or scold. Always accept them kase at the end of the day anak n'yo padin sila, always think first before throwing up words to them. Kase kahit para sayo okay lang, sa kanila may meaning inshort they are sensitive. And always remember not to quarrel sa harapan nila, stop making them hear throwing up foul words with your husband/wife. You guys are parents and they are your kids, and kids are need to be guided. Please talk to them, and make them feel that they can tell you anything. I'm also a Child who can't express what I feel to my parents, I'm scared to be judge, and I'm scared to disappoint them. Everytime I have problems whether its School or Personal, I HIDE IT FROM THEM. When I think that I didn't meet their expectations, I feel disappointed to myself, I feel alone and depressed. I will just cry silently in my room and feel alone. When I got bullied when I was 7th and 8th grade, I will just cry it out silently in my room, When I'm failing in exams, I will just cry it out silently in my room. It's hard, it's killing me. I feel depressed, thinking if can I just take my own life, praying to God to get me and just stay with him up there. But, when I woke up the next day I feel blessed that I'm still alive. I remind myself to be strong and be positive. I am thinking about those people who can't handle it, and take their own life. DEPRESSION IS NOT A JOKE, and I experienced it already. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, WATCH OUT YOUR CHILD. Matanda man sya or bata, they still need to be guided and they need to hear warm words coming from your heart. Talk to them always. GODBLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. SHARE THIS TO SPREAD AWARENESS OF DEPRESSION, SHARE THIS TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM TAKING THEIR OWN LIFE. Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discourage."

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Thank you momsh💕