2nd stroller

Hi, it's it OK to used 2nd stroller that we brought from people for new born baby..

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Personal preference? Unless I know the other party very well, e.g. my sibling, I wouldn't and my hub also expressed strongly he wouldn't. Mainly safety concerns as we don't know how the previous owner used it and whether it would be in a good enough condition to carry my kid safely. E.g. if it is a folding stroller and the locking mechanism failed, it would be horrible if the stroller folded with my baby inside. Yikes.

Read more
VIP Member

Why not? Just clean, wash and wipe down with Dettol and sun it or send for professional cleaning at Mothercare Harbourfront. You will need an infant insert or support for the stroller if you intend to use it for newborn.

VIP Member

Yes as long as it is still in good condition for child safety reason. Before use, machine wash the cushion or baby inserts if you can else disinfect with antibacterial wipes for parts that you can't wash.

It's ok. We started using the stroller passed down from my sister. Thereafter we bought a 2nd hand stroller. As long as it's in good condition, you can use after cleaning.

Yes it's fine. If you have no idea how to wash it on your own, can send to Pram Wash. They will help you to wash, clean, disinfect your pram.

Yeap, if the condition is still good. But best to clean it thoroughly before using it

TapFluencer

So long As stroller is in good condition then wash and disinfect thoroughly

TapFluencer

Check it well before using, give it a good clean up and it should be fine

Super Mum

Ya. Ok.. can wipe and those attachment tht can be removed, pls wash them

VIP Member

Just wash, disinfect etc and of coz it must still be in good condition.