Stroller recommendations

Hi mummies, any recommendations for new born (and beyond) strollers? We take public transport and private hire very often, so wondering if it is advised to get a stroller with car seat attachment (for infants taking grab)? TIA :)

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thanks mummies! In the end I bought Joie Tourist + Gemm which is able to fit a car seat using an adaptor. But do note that it is quite heavy.. I may not be able to carry it if baby is sleeping on the car seat.. however this is the most suitable option for us. Managed to buy at the previous baby fair for less than $500 (stroller+car seat)

Read more
VIP Member

Yup, I bought a stroller which can be fitted with a car seat so that I can take Grab rides. You can consider the Cybex system. Go for their older models as it is cheaper. I got the entire set, Cybex Eezy S Twist, including stroller, car seat (up to 13kg), adaptor and bumper bar for about $700. It’s very easy to use (1 hand folding).

Read more
VIP Member

A lot of my friends highly recommended keenz airplus stroller. Very big storage basket, and easy to open & close with 1 hand. They say it’s very convenient even if they bring baby out alone to run errands. But I don’t think can connect car seat though.. you might want to check it out. There’s promo now.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

You need to bring along a car seat for private hires. The stroller that has a dual function for both car seat and stroller out there in the market is probably doona. However Donna can only last up to 1 y/o

Doona, to double as a car seat.

TapFluencer

Hi mummy no grab for infant