Stroller for new born?

Hello, can I ask if stroller is a necessary item? Or should I wait till baby is born so baby can try out the stroller? So I’ll just get carrier first? #advicepls #firstbaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I wouldn’t use carrier for newborn (personal preference, if you want can check out konny/Japheth Chiara), maybe 3 - 4 months onwards. It depends because for newborns, most mummies won’t bring baby out yet until the first vaccination is done and even so, you can carry on hand since it’s only for a short while. But if you’re those mummy who like to go out, then you’ll probably need a stroller so you don’t have to carry baby for long hours/while eating. 😊 Above is my own personal preference, you don’t have to follow, choose what is most suitable and convenient for yourself. 😊💪🏻

Read more

I was being advised newborns can only be put on carrier when they are at least 6 months. But then again outside so many carrier which is suitable for newborn so until now i haven buy. 🤷🏻‍♀️ IMO i find stroller is not necessary. I dislike the feeling that to the mall each level i need to find the lift to take. So stroller and carrier i wait till i give birth then i go decide and order. Anyways during confinment wont be bringing baby out too.

Read more

Newborn better don’t use carrier.wait till their neck is strong. Most u out only when see doc and baby vaccination. Stroller only when your baby is older abit.possible 6mth onwards. U can buy stroller due to your preference and likes where by cost, storage, etc

Read more

Yes, get a carrier first.