Sad

Ok, my hub don’t wanna keep the this baby no matter what, suppose to go for my appt for scan and stuff for abortion, but reschedule. He was not very happy and insist of doing it even if the baby grow bigger, by then I go for my appt I’m about + - 8 weeks . My appt is only for scan and counseling. Then can book for another appt for abortion . 😭 I’m really damn pissed and sad that I can’t keep and save this baby of mine in me . Legit damn fucked up. Is there anyone out there have the same situation as me ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. I felt so sad reading. I was married for 8 years, and never had a child. Cried every single month whenever I got my mensus. I was in a huge dilemma and depression. Just wanted to have a child on my own, I have to go through long process of failed IUI and IVF. Multiple of injections in a day till my tummy was bloated. Almost gave up after a few tries as my financial was a bit tight because of the expensive procedures. Our medisave all gone! At last I was granted a baby. U are so lucky u could get pregnant so easily. I saw hundreds of ladies who have to spend so much money, time and effort just for a baby. Please reconsider and do not hear others say. Touch your heart. Tats your child, he or she might be the one taking care of you, when u grow old. The unborn child might be the smile and laughter tomoro.

Read more

your body your choice mommy. if he insists to choose what YOU should do with YOUR body, he's not the man for you. if you wanna keep the baby and he will leave you, please do not worry. i'm an unmarried mom with no family support but kkh, msw, fsc, sso and many other organisations have been helping me financially, emotionally and physically. in sg, theres so much help for women and single moms and just moms in general that we can definitely do this without useless dads. please listen to yourself and don't let your husband decide for you what you should do with your body and YOUR baby. please please please be strong and don't let men control us women. you can do this mommy

Read more
4y ago

I tired to keep my decision , but it’s can’t seem to work, told him how I actually feel . But he keep insisting that we are unable to support another baby now . This is my 3 pregnancy. And I recently just gave birth few months back .

Sorry to hear that. I'm also sorry to say that you have married to a wrong and selfish man. If he wants enjoyment and doesn't want to take precaution then he has to accept the baby. After his enjoyment, he wants you to suffer and go through both physical and emotional pain. What kind of man he is. The baby is innocent and comes for a reason. There are many couples want to be parents but couldn't. You have the final say to keep the baby as you're the one who is pregnant. Hope you remain firm. Take care. 💪

Read more

Sorry . I can only said ur hubby is selfish and heartless. It is a life. I hope u will be strong enough and wise enough to let this baby has a chance to live.. dont regret it for life. Pls think of others who are childless but yearning for one. Regardless of whatever reason, both of u had brought the baby into this world. It is both responsibility as a parents to take care. Anyway both should had taken precaution in first place .

Read more

Hi dear.. I am sorry to hear, been in your situation before but its during that period, work hard play hard you know and I wasnt married at that time. Since you are married, ask him to reason out why the abortion. Find a good time and talk to him ok. You must be strong ok. If you still got parents, go back ask for elders advice. Truthfully, the regret of abortion stayed on with me, till now and until forever. Take care darling.

Read more

If i were u, i will keep the baby regardless if he forces me or not. It was both of your mistake to make love without protection so why is it that this innocent child have to bear the consequences. No point being sad. Just keep this baby and bring him/her safely to this world. As mentioned by others there are many grants and schemes in Singapore to assist you.

Read more

Pls do not abort the baby. Some couple couldn’t even have a child. Money can easily be earned and life is more valuable than anything else. Give your little one a chance to live and experience life like what your mother let you experience.

at the end of the day only YOU can sign the abortion papers, u can tell them u are forced. i was forced to abort too by my own family n ex boyfriend when i was 20, they threatened to disown me n my ex took my phone so i cannot contact anyone unless i aborted

4y ago

i aborted in the end, i was in a very bad state. afterward i got pregnant again, they threaten me again so i left n disappeared for awhile n now i am happy with my child and husband

I am so sad to hear this. So many couples try desperately to have a child but cannot not. I hope you find the courage to keep this precious gift. If really this is too challenging then please consider making him or her available for adoption

Try to reason out with him that you want to keep the baby. Get a close friend or family member to talk him out of it perhaps? Hopefully when you two attend the counselling, he would change his mind.