Is it ok to bring my 14 months little one with me to visit a newborn baby (relative) that has just arrived?

68 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mum cut de pomogrante leave/tiny branch with leaves n put in my lo's pocket.. Come home clean up with new pomogrante leave/tiny branch with leaves.. (Mum said baby can slp happily n not cry in de middle of de night aka for heng heng) Dunno true or not but as long it works, I'm happy :)

VIP Member

In theory it should be fine. But only You understand the temperament of your little toddler. If he/she is unable to be gentle then I suggest leaving him/her at home

Super Mum

Sure! If your LO is well, and so are you, and the new parents are comfortable with it:) just make sure you wash hands before touching the newborn:)

TapFluencer

This should be ok but make sure you don’t leave your lo with the newborn baby alone. Also need to Ensure Lo behave well during the visit.

Nope not In This current situation where u are suppose to stay home and not travel Nor visit

VIP Member

Yup no issue. I will only avoid if any of us is unwell so that won't spread virus to new born :)

VIP Member

Okay lang. Pero kung ilalabas mo pa siya mangingibang bahay. Wag muna. Nag iingat lang din:)

Best not to... its not good for the newborn baby whose immune system is underdeveloped..,

VIP Member

Yes it's fine! But let your little one know that there is a new baby. No screaming

VIP Member

yes why not. But make sure ur lo dont disturb or shout around the nb