Hi, anyone been to Chiang Mai in December? Is it a nice place to bring family with kids? My two kids are 8 and 14 months (by dec) .. Any nice place to visit or nice hotel in Chiang Mai to recommend ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I love Chiang Mai! Was there with friends a few years back and it was so much fun, a great mix of culture, city and nature. We stayed at the Yaang Come Village and have nothing bad at all to say about it. It's walking distance to touristy spots, restaurants. They have a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and people are generally very nice, very warm. The hotel rooms are well equipped and they have babysitting services if you require them. I'm afraid I don't remember how much we paid but we got it for a discounted rate on Agoda.com For activities, you can head to the elephant park or Patara Elephant Farm. Kids ages 6 and up can learn how to care for elephants there. You can also visit the many temples and enjoy the nature Chiang Mai has to offer. https://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/Yaang_Come_Village.htm

Read more

Yes, Chiang Mai would be nice for a family and children. There are many temples, botanic garden, and Chiang Mai zoo you can bring your children to.

I was there with my 14 months girl, She loves it. It's amazing..to see her reactions with new things :)

Post reply image

Yes. Love it!