Ru Yi oil

Is it ok to apply ru yi oil every night for LO?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes its good. Even myself and my elder boys, its a good relief when times of overeat. Will almost fart immediately and feel so much better. Inuse it when i have gastric too. My hubby used to be against it until i use it for him 1 time

VIP Member

yes, use the baby version which is not so hot compared to the adult version. We apply daily after bath in first few months. Subsequently only if we see bloated tummy.

TapFluencer

Yes. My new born baby is gassy and fussy, so we apply small amount of ru yi oil on our palm and rub on her tummy n feet each night. It help her feel better.

No. it's too harsh for baby. Use olive oil (those kind for body one) or coconut oil (Mothercare sells).

VIP Member

Honestly, only apply if needed. My baby develop bad rash from it. I wouldn’t advise you to apply it too often.

I apply twice a day, sometimes more if she fusses a lot n doesn’t want to drink milk (I assume it’s wind)!

VIP Member

Yes it's good to apply as it gives them warmth to the belly esp these days with cold rainy nights

I do apply small amount of ru yi oil on my baby's tummy every time after bathing him.

yup good to apply on their tummy and feet to keep them warm especially in the night.

VIP Member

Hi... I do. I apply ru yi oil on my baby’s feet and tummy every night after bath