WFH And CB Period: Tension Or Attention?

Now that the husbands are home everyday. Do u have more tension or attention? I'm getting annoyed very often these days cos more work when he's home since he's so untidy and lazy to help ard the house

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't see it as a tension, see it as bliss. Because when your husband is not home, don't you and your kid miss him? Am a husband here. When I'm at home, when I am not busy, I help out with little things like throw rubbish, wash milk bottles, hang clothes, help out ad hoc tasks which my Wife ask me to help, Etc... Yes guys tend to be lazy and more untidy - but if you talk nicely, we can get things done swiftly. Remember, give Hubby the space, the privacy himself and time to focus on his stressful work which needs to be done, except this is now done at home. Lastly, when hubby don't tell you about his work stress, it doesn't mean there is no pressure or stress at work. It just means we feel no need to tell that to our wife and make our wife worry. Daddy is not without pressure, he is fighting very hard in his job amid this Covid-19 Virus & economic uncertainty where retrenchment and wage cut or wage freeze is not uncommon. It takes all parties to maintain the family's harmony together.

Read more
4y ago

Good la means u love ir wife hahah. Hmm. Not auto nvm. Ask nicely still give black face. What choice do i have.. I wait till 10pm leh still not auto. Think my mouth not tired also ah

Super Mum

Attention. I’m blessed to have a hands on husband and father. For your case, though, I think he’s so not used to being at home on weekdays that all this is foreign to him. You guys will need to have good talks about how to work together (he should at least clean up after himself), and remember that he also plays a big part in raising your child(ren). Easier said than done sometimes 😣, but I hope things get better for you

Read more
VIP Member

More tension actually. Been nagging at him whole day. Good intention but make me do extra stuffs. Example, cook breakfast on bed for me which I like but all the used pan, plates, fork, bowls everything dump everywhere. Ended up I have to wash all of those zzzzzz I'd rather have a bread and jam if that's the case.

Read more

wished my husband at home haha. he worked as grabfood delivery rider and realised now more demand so he spent his time working sianz i alone with baby hhaha

well for me a bit of both. but i tell him off when he doesn't help me out with some of the house work, so still not that bad.

Both 😅 but try to work in harmony, more attention then tension I would say

More of attention because my son enjoys his presence too.

Super Mum

More tension for both parties

VIP Member

Both tension n attention

Luckily attention